Video: Laser Hair Removal - FAQs Answered
19 May 2014
In this video, Dr Sean Lanigan (Medical Director at sk:n) provides answers to the most commonly asked questions on laser hair removal including:
- How does laser hair removal work?
- What are the main benefits of laser hair removal?
- What is the difference between laser and IPL?
- How many treatments are required?
- What happens during the treatment?
- Is laser hair removal safe?
- When can you see the results?
Lisa Mason, Medical Standards Manager, explains the main benefits of laser hair removal being -
Find out more about Laser Hair Removal
- Reduced hair growth by a minimum of 60%
- Smoother skin
- Less ingrown hairs
- Remaining hair is finer and lighter