Mrs Helen Green
Non-Surgical lead, RGN, Nurse Prescriber
Her passion to maintain standards saw her join the Medical Standards team in the role of non surgical lead in 2022
- December 1990 Bede College of Nursing and Midwifery Sunderland
- Registered General Nurse Level 1.
- Laser protection supervisor roles and responsibilities Loughborough university 2001.
- BTEC Laser and Intense light hair removal Loughborough University 2002.
- BTEC Advanced principles laser light and associated aesthetic therapies. Mapperley Park Aesthetic Training Academy 2005.
- BTEC Level 4 Laser and Light. Mapperley Park aesthetic training academy 2016.
- MD Codes Allergan Medical Institute February and April 2016
- Independent and Supplementary Prescriber. University of Bradford 2018.
- Train the trainer IPL Devices. Lumenis Academy London October 2020.
- Train the Trainer Advanced Laser Cynosure April 2021.
- Venepuncture Pines hospital Manchester May 2021.
- Venepuncture Bariatric Patients Burcot Hall Hospital Bromsgrove August 2021.
- BLS Train the Trainer, TutorCare Ltd, May 2022.
- Clinical Advisory Group JCCP
- British Dermatological Nursing Group BDNG
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols