The UK’s leading skin, laser and dermatology clinics
Unrivalled client care for over 30 years
Medically trained skin practitioners
Industry leading innovation, training and safety regulations
Save 15% on single skin treatments and up to 25% on skin treatment packages. Excludes injectables.
The prices shown are an indication. Book a consultation with one of our medical experts to discuss a tailored rejuvenation plan, suitability, price and the best options for you.
We offer rejuvenation treatments at every sk:n clinic nationwide, including:
HydraFacial single from £109.65 , course price per treatment from £98.04.
Microneedling (dermapen) single treatment from £134. No change to package.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 3 Price per Treatment From|
|Medik8 skin peels||£89.00||
|Dermapen (microneedling) - Face||£155.00||
|Anti-ageing injectables, 1 area||£210.00||
|Anti-ageing injectables, 2 areas||£360.00||
|Anti-ageing injectables, 3 areas||£470.00||
|Lip filler (0.5ml)||£285.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Which rejuvenation treatment is right for you?
Frequently asked questions
How long does skin rejuvenation last?
Your skin will look and feel smoother after treatment, with results lasting for up to 12 months. For best results, a course of skin rejuvenation treatments is advised
How much does skin rejuvenation cost?
Skin rejuvenation costs from £65 for a single treatment and exact costs are confirmed after a consultation. A course of treatment is usually recommended for the best results.
Is skin rejuvenation painful?
Depending on which treatment you have, you may experience anything from slight to mild discomfort during your skin rejuvenation procedure, but we will do everything to keep you comfortable and pain-free, including the use of local anaesthetic cream if necessary.
Is skin rejuvenation safe?
Going to a regulated and qualified doctor is the best way to treat your skin condition safely and effectively. Our skin rejuvenation treatments are carried out in highly clinical, operating rooms by doctors with many years’ experience. They will follow strict medical protocols, which means you can be rest assured that the procedures are very safe.
Skin rejuvenation – how long to see results?
You will notice improvement in your overall complexion from your first skin rejuvenation treatment.
Skin rejuvenation – how many treatments will I need?
Your practitioner will discuss your individual treatment needs with you at your consultation, including the expected number of treatments and treatment intervals depending on your type of skin concern. A course of treatment will give the best results.