Most advanced Microneedling technique
Administered by trained practitioners
Performed in a safe and medical environment
Interest free credit
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and price will be discussed.
We offer a nationwide service for microneedling in all of our clinics, including:-
Find your nearest sk:n clinic here
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 5 Price per Treatment From|
|Face acne scarring||£355.00||
|Body acne scarring||£355.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
Microneedling – what to expect?
Before your microneedling treatment you should avoid the use of self tanning products for up to 48 hours, and avoid sun exposure and the use of skin products that contain vitamin A or retinol for 24 hours.
Are microneedling results permanent?
The results of microneedling are not permanent, and you will require treatment on a regular basis in order to maximise and maintain these.
Is microneedling painful?
A topical numbing cream is applied to the area before carrying out microneedling treatments to ensure that any pain is minimised. Variable treatment intensities allow us to further control the comfort of the treatment, and no topical anaesthetic is needed for Microneedling Pen Revitalise & Rejuvenate as the treatment isn’t deep enough to cause any discomfort.
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling treatment uses small needles to create tiny punctures in the skin, which then triggers a wound healing response that renews the skin cells. As part of this, collagen and elastin are produced and give an almost immediate plumping effect.
Microneedling how long to see results?
You will see a plumping effect almost immediately, however the natural healing process takes time, so it can take up to six weeks before you see significant results.
How long does microneedling last?
Following microneedling treatment, the collagen and elastin triggering process will continue over the following months and several treatments are usually required to achieve the best results.
How many microneedling treatments will I need?
Your practitioner will discuss your individual treatment needs with you at your consultation, including the expected number of treatments and treatment intervals depending on your type of skin damage. A course of treatment will give the best results.
Can microneedling help acne?
Microneedling can help improve the appearance of a variety of skin conditions, including scars from acne.
Does microneedling get rid of fine lines?
Microneedling can rejuvenate tired and dull skin and combat the initial signs of ageing, as well as visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face as it triggers collagen production.
Is microneedling safe?
Going to a regulated clinic and qualified practitioners and doctors is the best way to treat your skin condition safely and effectively. Our microneedling treatment is carried out in highly clinical, sterilised operating rooms by senior practitioners, nurses and doctors with many years’ experience. They will follow strict medical protocols, which means you can be rest assured that the procedures are very safe.