“We are committed to protecting your privacy, and will ensure that any information you provide to us will be collected and used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. We will not share your data with any third party except for administrative purposes relating to the services we provide and where we may be required to do so by law.” sk:n
Information this website gathers/tracks
The sk:n website logs IP addresses and browser types to provide you with the best possible user experience and allow us insight into consumer behavior. You can browse our site without entering any personal information, and therefore remain anonymous during your visit. However, the enquiry form asks for personal information such as name, postal address, email address and telephone number to enable us to send out the requested information, and make any future visits to our site easier.
As web tracking offers more chances to market to website visitors across the Internet, you as a visitor to the sk:n website may be targeted with adverts on other websites. Google and third party vendors might show targeted adverts with the ability to opt out. First and third party cookies are used to provide information and offer improvements to optimise quality of adverts served. You can change the cookie management settings in your web browser to stop these adverts.
Use of the information this website gathers/tracks
The sk:n website logs IP addresses for systems administration purposes and these logs will be analysed to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the website.
The information that we require on our form is used to process your request quickly and accurately. From time to time we may also send you marketing material through email, SMS or direct mail related to our products and services from sk:n clinics (data controller) and its subsidiaries. If you would prefer not to receive such information you can write to us at the following address: sk:n Customer Services, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or simply unsubscribe electronically via any of the email or SMS messages which will always include an option to exclude yourself from receiving this material.
Sharing of the information this website gathers/tracks
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
sk:n use necessary cookies to make the website easier for you to use and to ensure you get the best experience. If you choose to continue without changing these settings, you consent to this, but should you want to, you can change your settings at any time.
We will only read or write cookies for the preference level set, cookies set prior to you changing your settings will still be on your computer and you can remove them using your browser settings.
We use a cookie to remember your cookie preferences this has a couple of consequences
- If you delete all your cookies you will have to update your preferences with us again.
- If you use a different device, computer profile or browser you will have to tell us your preferences again.
You may be served cookies from our advertisers while visiting our site. We do not control, nor do we have access to, any of the information they may collect.
- ASP.NET_SessionId - Stores the unique session ID provided to the user by the website.
- .ASPXFORMSAUTH - Stores the user's encrypted authentication ticket when using forms authentication.
- Campaign - Stores the web analytics Campaign assigned to the visitor.
- CMSAB<ABtestname> - Used to track conversions for the test and maintain consistent page content for the visitor. Stores the name of the page variant assigned to the visitor, the list of performed conversions and information whether visitor is included in A/B testing specified by an A/B test.
- CMSCookieLevel - Specifies which cookies are allowed by the visitor.
- CMSCsrfCookie - Store's a security token that the system uses to validate all form data submitted via POST requests. Helps protect against Cross site request forgery.
- CMSMVT<mvtestname> - Stores the combination of variants assigned to the visitor by an MVT test. Used to track conversions for the test and maintain consistent page content for the visitor.
- CMSPreferredCulture - Stores the visitor's preferred content culture.
- CMSShoppingCart - Stores a reference to the user's active shopping cart.
- CPCKeyword - Stores the keyword that directed the visitor to the site if it was via a PPC campaign.
- CurrentContact - Stores the GUID of the contact related to the current site visitor. Used to track activities on the website.
- DoubleClick - Cookies used by the Google DoubleClick advertising service. Full details on DoubleClick cookies can be found here.
- Google Analytics - Cookies used by Google Analytics to track the visitor’s data on the website. Full details on Google Analytics cookies can be found here.
- LiveChatInc - Cookies used by the LiveChatInc. Service. Full details on LiveChatInc cookies can be found here.
- Optimizely - Cookies used by the Optimizely testing and personalisation service. Full details of how Optimizely use your details can be found here
- Pingdom - Cookies used by the Pingdom website monitoring tool. Full details on how Pingdom use your information can be found here.
- ProductsVsShop - Stores which variant of the navigation the visitor has been served in an MVT.
- SorryYourLeavingPopupShown - Stores whether or not the visitor has been show the sorry you’re leaving popup.
- Source - Stores the channel which the user came from (e.g., email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- StickyFooter-<ActionName> - Stores whether or not the visitor has performed an action in the mobile sticky footer.
- StickyHeaderViewed - Stores whether or not the visitor has been show the sticky header on the desktop version of the website.
- TimeOnSite - Stores the total time in seconds the visitor has been on the website this session.
- UrlReferrer, ReferrerURL - Stores the URL referrer from which the user arrives on the website.
- VisitorStatus - Indicates if the visitor is new or returning. Used for tracking the visitors statistic in Web analytics.