The UK’s leading laser, dermatology and aesthetics clinics
Outstanding client care for over 30 years
Unrivalled safety and medical protocols
Regulated by the Care Quality Commission
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 3 (1 area) Price per Treatment From|
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
Is skin tightening painful?
Skin tightening is generally not considered painful, and it depends on the treatment and each person’s tolerance. Most people do not find skin tightening painful, instead experiencing heat, sensitivity, tingling and redness afterwards. In most cases for the deeper treatments, we can offer a topical anaesthetic.
How will my skin look after skin tightening?
Immediately afterwards, you may appear red or flushed, much like you would if you have sunburn. Your skin may also feel tight, sensitive and in some cases, slightly sore. These are temporary side effects that usually subside within 24 hours. We may offer soothing gel afterwards, depending on the treatment, but we usually recommend avoiding applying makeup for 24 hours to reduce the possibility of irritating the skin.
The effects will improve over a few weeks after treatment, and you’ll see the best results if you book a course of around 3, with treatment every 4-6 weeks, as recommended by your practitioner.
How many skin tightening treatments will I need?
Depending on the procedure and the area treated, most patients will need between 3 and 6 treatments every 4-6 weeks, but the number and frequency will be recommended in your consultation. If you choose Ultraformer III, you may only need 1 treatment per year.
Your skin will start to show improvement a few weeks after your first treatment, with results getting better over time. For the best results, we always recommend a course of treatment.
How long does a skin tightening treatment take?
The procedure can take anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the technology and the area treated. If you are recommended numbing cream, we will book in enough time for the anaesthetic to set in (usually around half an hour).