0% Finance available
Able to treat
all skin tones
Safe environment with
strict medical protocols
Flexible appointments including
evenings & weekends
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens during the treatment?
After an initial consultation with a Medical Aesthetician, a handheld suction cup lifts and holds the unwanted fat in place. This fat is cooled to -7°C or -8°C, which is cold enough to kill the fat cells but does not damage any other tissues or cells. The treatment will last for approximately 70 minutes. The Medical Aesthetician will then massage the area and you will be able to continue with normal activities straight away.
Is it safe?
Fat Freezing has been clinically tested and is approved for medical use, having been awarded the CE-Medical mark.
How many treatments will I need?
You will see improvements after just 1 treatment, but we recommend 2-3 for best results.