Tailored to you and your skin concern
For skin congestion and dullness, signs of ageing, pigmentation, redness and sensitive skin
Bespoke treatment plans available
At the UK’s leading sk:n clinics nationwide
Medik8 professional peels pricing
For your bespoke treatment plan and pricing, book your free consultation.
Medik8 professional peels are available at sk:n clinics nationwide, including:
Consultations for Medik8 professional peels are free at sk:n, subject to £25 being held against your card to secure your booking. Please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 3 Price per Treatment From|
|Medik8 eye reveal peel||£59.00||
|Medik8 clarity peel||£89.00||
|Medik8 even peel||£89.00||
|Medik8 rewind peel||£89.00||
|Medik8 sensitive peel||£89.00||
|Medik8 universal peel||£89.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Medik8 chemical peels require thorough preparation using a range of professional Medik8 skincare products. You can buy these at your consultation, to be used prior to treatment.
These products promote Medik8’s simple CSA philosophy (Vitamin C, SPF, Vitamin A or Retinol) and work in conjunction with the chemical peels to enhance results and maintain healthy skin.
Following your consultation, your practitioner will inform you which products are right for you.
Aftercare: what happens after a chemical peel?
After each skin peel, you will receive a complimentary Medik8 Ultimate Recovery Bio-Cellulose Mask (RRP £60 for 6). The mask delivers a boost of hydration, enhances skin repair and reduces downtime between peels.
For best results, your practitioner will explain what to do following treatment and recommend aftercare products.
Medik8 peel aftercare products
Your sk:n practitioner will recommend a range of expertly-formulated skincare products that protect the skin following each peel and promote fast healing.
Depending on your skin type, your practitioner will advise which aftercare products are right for you.
Frequently asked questions
What is my skin type?
The Fitzpatrick scale is widely used at sk:n to determine which type of treatment is best for you, based on your skin type.
- Skin type 1 – Light, pale white tone. Always burns and never tans.
- Skin type 2 – White, fair tone. Usually burns, tans with difficulty.
- Skin type 3 – Medium, white to olive tone. Sometimes burns mildly, gradually tans to olive.
- Skin type 4 – Olive, moderate to brown tone. Rarely burns, tans with ease to a moderate brown.
- Skin type 5 – Brown, dark brown tone. Very rarely burns, tans very easily.
- Skin type 6 – Black, very dark brown to black tone. Never burns, tans very easily, deeply pigmented.
Is a chemical skin peel right for me?
Skin peels are suitable for a lot of people and can treat a whole range of skin concerns, including wrinkles, fine lines, acne and acne scarring, age spots, enlarged pores, dark areas and sun-damaged skin. Chemical peels are ideal if you are looking to, quite literally, give your skin a fresh start, but suitability for a skin peel will depend on the nature or severity of the concern, orother factors, and your skin type can also determine the right skin peel for you. Book a consultation with one of our skin experts to discuss which skin peel is best for you.
How long do I need to prep for before my chemical peel?
Depending on your skin type, you will need to prepare using your recommended Medik8 products between 2 and 6 weeks.
- Skin type 1-3: prep time 2 weeks
- Skin type 4-6: prep time 4-6 weeks
Where do I buy my prep products from?
You can purchase your Medik8 prep products in-clinic, after your consultation.
Where do I buy my aftercare products from?
Medik8 aftercare products are available to buy in-clinic.
Can Medik8 facial peels be used with other treatments?
Yes – you can have Medik8 chemical peels in conjunction with many other treatments. If you are already having other treatments, let your sk:n specialist know during your consultation – they will advise the best course of action.
What happens after a skin peel?
After starting your skin peel programme, your skin will feel softer, with improved texture and tone and look subtly younger. Depending on the chemical peel and your skin concern, you may experience redness or peeling, and your skin will improve as it heals. At sk:n we pride ourselves in delivering the best care, so afterwards, we’ll recommend that you take home the right skincare to care for your skin, with on-going regular treatments for the best results.
How often can I have a chemical peel?
The recommended time between each Medik8 chemical peel is 2 weeks. Thanks to the science behind Medik8’s CSA philosophy, your recommended product regimen will help to accelerate your skin healing process, so you can get the results you want as soon as possible.
Will a chemical peel remove beauty marks?
The Medik8 chemical peels available at sk:n will not remove a beauty mark. There are chemical peel solutions specifically formulated for this purpose.
Click here to find out how to get rid of beauty marks.
Can you have a chemical peel after microneedling?
Yes, provided your skin has had enough time to fully heal. Tell your practitioner if you’ve just had microneedling, and they will advise when/if you can return for a chemical peel.
Do chemical peels make pores smaller?
The size of your pores is a genetic feature, meaning it cannot be altered. However, some Medik8 chemical peels can decongest the skin and clear up the pores, making them appear visibly smaller.
Are chemical peels good for hyperpigmentation?
Yes, in fact, hyperpigmentation is one of the most widespread skin concerns that requires chemical peels. Medik8 Even is a brightening peel targeting sun damage, hyperpigmentation and dull, uneven skin. For best results, book a course of 6 peels.
How long does a peel take?
Your Medik8 chemical peel will take 25 minutes.
Is my skin type suitable for a skin peel?
Generally, chemical peels are suitable for all skin types, but this depends on the type of skin peel you’re looking for. Medium and deep chemical peels are often not suitable for clients with Fitzpatrick type VI skin, because deeper chemical peels come with an increased risk of hyperpigmentation in skin types IV, V and VI. That said, there are superficial and some medium-depth peels that are suitable for darker skin. Your skin specialist will discuss which skin peels are suitable for you during your consultation.