It’s easier than ever to
discover better skin.
UK’s leading dermatology, laser, aesthetic and skin clinics
More dermatologists, doctors, nurses
and medical practitioners than any other clinic group
Outstanding care for over 30 years
Strict clinical training and safety protocols
0% finance options
Interest free credit
Spend £280 or more at your local sk:n clinic and spread the cost over 6 months, subject to a 10% deposit. The best thing? It’s interest-free.
Alternatively, you can spread the cost
over 12 months at 9.9% APR.
6 months at 0% interest example
- Price for Treatment Course: £1000
- 10% deposit £100
- Amount of Credit: £900
- 6 Monthly Payments of £150
- Total charge for credit £0.00
- Total Amount Repayable: £1000
Check Your Eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Omni Capital will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check appears only when you sign the Credit Agreement.
Once approved, Omni Capital will provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and Omni Capital will be able to give you more information.
Repaying The Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken 30 days after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to Omni Capital. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify Omni Capital.
A payment plan does not affect our standard terms & conditions.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided by Omni Capital. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Omni Capital is part of the Castle Trust Group, a provider of investment, mortgage and consumer lending products. Omni Capital Retail Finance Limited. Registered Office: 10 Norwich Street, London, EC4A 1BD. Registered in England and Wales. Company Registration No. 7232938. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Reference Number: 720279
For more information please go to www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk/contact/customer/ or visit www.omnicapitalretailfinance.co.uk
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols