It’s now easier than ever to
discover better skin.
Medical Care Since 1990
Over 2 Million
52 Award Winning
clinics across the UK
Spend £750 or more in your
clinic and spread the cost over
6 months, subject to a 15%
deposit, and what’s best is it’s
Alternatively, you can spread the cost
over 12 months at 9.9% APR.
6 Months at 0% Interest Example
- Price for Treatment Course: £1000
- 15% deposit £150
- Amount of Credit: £850
- 6 Monthly Payments of £141.67
- Total charge for credit £0.00
- Total Amount Repayable: £1000
Check Your Eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- Are in regular full or part-time employment (minimum 16 hours per week or £5,000 per annum, unless you are retired and receiving a private / company pension or in receipt of disability allowance)
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years.
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders, CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies.
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Your application will be assessed based on eligibility, credit history and affordability and Deko will let you know the outcome in just a few seconds. It’s important to know that when applying for finance a hard credit check is made which is recorded on your credit file.
Once approved, Deko will let you know who the lender is and provide you with their full contact details. You then just need to digitally sign your credit agreement, pay your deposit and wait for your order to arrive.
In a few cases, your application may be referred to a lender for manual assessment and you’ll be notified by email of the credit decision within 24 hours. If you’re not approved for finance it could be for a variety of reasons and the lender will be able to give you more information.
Repaying The Loan
Your first direct debit payment will be taken about a month after you receive your purchase. This will show on your statement as a payment to your lender. You have the right to repay all or part of the loan early at any time.
There is a 14-day cooling off period where you can withdraw from the credit agreement after signing your documents. If you want to do this, you need to notify the lender.
A payment plan does not affect our standard terms & conditions.
The Legal Bit
Finance is provided through the Deko platform by a number of lenders. You will be offered the best rate available based on your credit history and the lenders’ credit decision policies.
Deko is a trading name of Pay4Later Ltd who act as a credit intermediary. They are registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/faq or visit www.dekopay.com.