The UK’s leading laser, dermatology and skin clinics for over 30 years
Unrivalled patient care for over 30 years
Industry leading innovation, training and safety regulations
Medically trained laser hair removal experts
Laser hair removal pricing
sk:n is the UK’s leading laser, dermatology and aesthetic group, and pride ourselves on excellence. We have industry-leading training, safety and care protocols, and we’re regulated by the Care Quality Commission and General Medical Councils, so you can trust you’re in the best and safest hands.
For the best results, we recommend a course of 8 treatments, but this can vary slightly depending on the client. To help you soothe your skin after treatment and protect it from sun exposure, we offer free post-treatment products worth £45: Avène Thermal Water Spray 150ml, sk:n Aloe Vera Gel 100ml, sk:n Sunscreen SPF30 100ml.
You can buy online, or you can book laser hair removal at every sk:n clinic, including:
London, Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Cheltenham, Chester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leamington Spa, Leeds, Liverpool, Maidenhead, Newcastle, Nottingham, Reading, Sevenoaks, Sheffield, Portsmouth.
Find your nearest clinic here.
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 8 Price per Treatment From|
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Can I remove any hair with laser hair removal?
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser hair removal is most commonly described as feeling like the flick of an elastic band, with an additional feeling of warmth. This is why our lasers are fitted with a cooling device to reduce any discomfort during treatment.
How long does laser hair removal last?
Our clients can see up to 90% permanent hair reduction after a course of treatments. Results are dependent on hair type and colour, and due to the hair growth cycle or hormonal changes you may need a top up of 3 sessions within a few years. However, many patients never need treatment again.
Is laser hair removal unsuitable for darker skin?
No. Laser hair treatment is fine for any skin type or colour, as long as your hairs are dark enough to attract the laser.
Can I get rid of excess hair permanently?
There is no way to completely remove all unwanted hair permanently – but laser hair removal will give you a near-permanent reduction. Even when a hair follicle is damaged or destroyed, hormonal changes can cause new follicles to develop, meaning new hair will grow in that area, so sometimes top ups are needed. Laser hair removal is one of the most effective and long-lasting solutions for hair removal as it targets the individual follicles to damage or destroy it, preventing hair growth.