Laser Hair Removal in Glasgow
Laser hair removal in Glasgow is convenient thanks to sk:n. Laser hair removal is a comfortable way to remove unwanted hair, so you can do away with razors and wax for good.
Laser hair removal works best on dark-haired people and our qualified practitioners will work with you to determine exactly how many sessions you'll need to see the best results - up to 90% long term hair reduction. Laser hair removal is suitable for any area on the body, from small patches to large areas. We recommend a course of six to eight treatments in order to target all hairs in each hair growth cycle, so that each hair can be effectively removed.
- Glasgow clinic open 7 days a week
- Appointments available from 9am up to 9pm on selected days
- Medical protocols for every treatment
- Medical Director on the premises
- Best treatment outcomes at affordable prices
GLASGOW GORDON STREET
48/50 Gordon Street, Glasgow G1 3PU
View clinics page
The Glasgow skin clinic on Gordon Street is centrally located and easy to get to from all destinations around the city. Find us just seconds from Glasgow Central train station and 6 minutes walk from Queen Street Station. Buchanan Street and it's many hight street shops are also just 6 minutes away on foot while Princes Square shopping centre is a mere 3 minutes. Argyle Street and Saint Enoch are also very close to the skin clinic. If coming by car the M8 motorway exit at junction 18 will take you on W Regent Street and Renfield Street to Gordon Street. NCP have a car park on Mitchell St (G1 3LN) open 24 hours a day.
Your Laser Hair Removal Consultation
Guidance, identifying the best treatment plan for you. In line with our code of ethics, we only offer treatments that offer you a clear clinical benefit.
- A free test patch to perfectly match our lasers to your skin. Your skin is as individual as you are. We'll find your best laser match for the best results possible.
- A clear picture of the timings and costs involved. There is no obligation to buy and you will not be pressurised in any way by our medical practitioners. We have payment plans to suit you and can talk through the options at your request.
- Expert information at your fingertips. We understand you may need time to think it through, and you won't remember everything discussed in your consultation. We'll give you relevant fact sheets to take away, as well as all the advice from our expert practitioner to access when you need it.
Laser hair removal treatments in Glasgow is available at sk:n. Consultant dermatologist Dr Robert Herd heads the team and also works in Stonehouse and Monklands hospitals. Dr Herd is a renowned expert in skin cancer, dermatology and laser skin treatment. Staff at the clinic can provide laser hair removal prices in Glasgow.