Procedure undertaken in highly clinical environment
Administered by a Qualified Doctor
No need for NHS Referral
Interest free credit
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Doctor consultations from||
|Treatment||Single Treatment From|
|Subsequent skin tags||£97.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
Is skin tag removal safe?
Skin tag removal at sk:n is completely safe and is only carried out by medical doctors in clinical environments. We work to strict protocols exceeding all regulatory and clinical requirements and have access to some of the UK’s leading doctors and dermatologists.
Will the skin tag grow back?
The treatment will permanently remove the skin tag. However, this will not stop skin tags growing back in other areas in the future.
What results will I see?
With excision removal treatment, the skin tag will be completely removed, leaving only a small white or pink scar in its place. With cryotherapy, the skin tag will naturally fall off, and in some cases irritation and temporary skin discoloration may occur. Further treatment may also be required if the skin tag doesn’t fall off.
Can I have my skin tag removed for cosmetic reasons?
Unless your doctor feels there is a medical reason not to remove your skin tag, we are happy to remove your skin tag for cosmetic reasons. We understand how this skin condition can cause low self esteem, and remove skin tags for a lot of clients who cannot receive the treatment on the NHS.
Where on my body can I have skin tag removal treatment?
You can have a skin tag removed from anywhere on your body.
How long does it take to heal after skin tag removal?
After your skin tag has been removed, the treated area may feel tender for a few days and will need to be covered. Your practitioner will apply a dressing if necessary to prevent infection and will also provide you with full aftercare instructions. Complications are rare and you will also be able to leave the clinic as soon as your anaesthetic wears off.
Does skin tag removal leave a scar?
Excision removal will leave a small white or pink scar. With cryotherapy there is a possibility of scarring and discolouration occuring.
Is skin tag removal painful?
Local anaesthetic will be applied during your skin tag removal procedure, helping to make the treatment virtually painless. The procedure often will only take a few minutes to complete.
What is the best skin tag removal method?
At sk:n we offer two skin tag removal methods (excision removal and cryotherapy) and your practitioner will recommend the one that is best suited to your needs.