0% Finance available
Able to treat
all skin tones
Safe environment with
strict medical protocols
Flexible appointments including
evenings & weekends
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the treatment painful?
The majority of patients do no report pain during treatment. Most actually compare Endermologie® to receiving a deep tissue massage. It is possible for particularly dense cellulite areas to cause mild discomfort during treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
The number of sessions required will depend on your cosmetic goals. A typical patient will require 16-20 treatments to achieve optimal results. Two or more treatments may be performed each week until the desired results are achieved.
When will I see a result?
Results vary greatly among patients. In most cases, six or more treatments may be needed before you start to notice visible changes in your body. Results will become more dramatic as the number of treatments increase over time.
How long does the treatment last?
Endermologie® is a quick outpatient procedure. The entire treatment session can be completed in 45 minutes or less. No anaesthesia is needed and you will be able to drive yourself home immediately following treatment.
Do I need to be on a diet whilst undergoing treatments?
Though not required, an anti-cellulite diet may significantly improve the final results of your treatment. During your consultation, we will provide you with a personalised anti-cellulite diet designed by our founder, Dr Patrick Bowler.
Do I need to exercise?
To achieve optimal results, we recommend that you initiate some form of exercise during treatment. Twenty minutes a day should be sufficient to burn fat and toxins that have been released during treatment.