the Care Quality Commission
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and price will be discussed.
We offer a nationwide service for CO2RE treatment including:-
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Doctor consultations from||
|Treatment||Single Treatment From||Course of 3 Price per Treatment From|
|Rejuvenation - half face or hands||£855.00||
|Rejuvenation - full face or décolletage||£1,067.00||
|Rejuvenation - face and neck||£1,577.00||
|Rejuvenation - face, neck and décolletage||£2,013.00||
|Scarring - half face or hands||£1,146.00||
|Scarring - full face or décolletage||£1,868.00||
|Scarring - face and neck||£2,298.00||
|Scarring - face, neck and décolletage||£2,584.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
How long does the treatment take?
This will depend on the size of the area to be treated, but as a guide, if we are treating the whole face it could take around 30 minutes.
Does the treatment hurt?
It may feel like a stinging or burning sensation. Your practitioner will apply a topical anaesthetic prior to treatment to make any moderate discomfort that you may feel more tolerable. Depending on the depth of your treatment, in some cases, your practitioner may recommend a subcutaneous anaesthetic, oral pain relievers or sedatives during the treatment session.
How will my skin feel after the treatment?
Immediately following the procedure you can expect a sensation similar to sunburn lasting a few hours. In the next 7-10 days, your skin will naturally start to flake and peel, all normal signs that the treatment is working to rejuvenate and regenerate your skin.
What aftercare advice should I be aware of?
It is advisable not to use makeup for a few days after your treatment and to only apply prescribed creams. You should wear a high factor sun cream such as sk:n SPF 30 after your treatment. It is advisable to always protect your skin from the sun to avoid any further skin damage. Your doctor will give you the exact aftercare advice required.
How many treatments will I need?
Usually, for skin rejuvenation, only a few treatments are required. If you suffer from deep wrinkles or acne scarring, we usually recommend several sessions and the doctor will advise exactly how many in your consultation.
Is CO2RE different from laser resurfacing?
Yes, CO2RE is a type of laser resurfacing which is ablative, meaning it will remove a fraction of the epidermis. It has less downtime than a fully ablative laser technique but can produce similar results.
Can I have other treatments at the same time?
How much does CO2RE cost?
This will depend on the area required and the number of treatments. One treatment for half a face start from £685.