Regional Nurse Trainer
She’s in close contact with the individual sk:n clinics to determine what training needs there are in order to make sure our staff are equipped with the necessary tools to carry out these treatments safely, effectively and most importantly to the standard our clients expect. She identifies any gaps that may occur and ensures that the training standards of sk:n are closely monitored and kept up to date.
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing (2019)
- DipHE in Adult Nursing (2010)
- Drug Administration Catheterisation Consent
- Level 4 Safeguarding
- Venepuncture training
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols