an experienced Doctor
The price shown is a starting price, the exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and expected result will be discussed.
We offer a nationwide service for rosacea treatment including:-
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Doctor consultations from||
|Treatment||Single Treatment From|
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Our Expert Commentary
Why is it important to get Rosacea properly diagnosed?
sk:n Clinics medical expert Dr Jinah Yoo believes
- Erythematotelangiectatic Rosacea
Flat, red patches with tiny blood vessels often affecting the cheeks and nose, which can flare up with some triggers such as hot drinks, spicy food, alcohol and stress. Best treated with laser
- Papulopustular Rosacea
Spots which can look similar to acne spots. Best treated with topical or oral antibiotics or isotretinoin (retinoid tablet) if it is severe or hasn’t responded to antibiotics
- Ocular Rosacea
Red, sore, gritty skin around the eyelid margin
Red enlarged nose. Best treated with laser or surgery“
Visit Dr Jinah Yoo‘s profile to find out more about her medical expertise
Frequently asked questions
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
The exact number of treatments you’ll need depends on the severity of your symptoms. On average, three treatments every seven to 14 days are initially required to get excellent results. After this, your practitioner will discuss a maintenance plan. During your consultation, your practitioner will discuss a complete treatment plan with you to suit your needs and finances.
How will I feel during rosacea treatment?
Some slight discomfort may be felt during laser treatment, but this is well tolerated by the majority of patients.
Is Rosacea Treatment The Right Treatment For Me?
With the range of rosacea treatments available at sk:n, your specialist will be able to advise you on which approach holds the most promise for you. If you have a tan, then you will need to allow this to fade before laser treatment, as the procedure will not be effective otherwise.
What Happens After Rosacea Treatment?
Sometimes, laser treatment can leave you with slight bruising and swelling, but this soon settles. In the very rare instance that pain or infection occurs, simple measures such as paracetamol, Aloe Vera gel and antibacterial cream solve the problem.