MHRA approved treatment
by experienced Doctors
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and price will be discussed.
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Doctor consultations from||
|Treatment||Single Treatment From|
|Hyperhidrosis (under arm sweating)||£545.00||
|Hyperhidrosis (forehead sweating)||£365.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
How does treatment for hyperhidrosis work?
Excessive sweating is treated by administering an injection to combat the overactive sweat glands, which are identified by first applying a powder to the skin. The protein acts by blocking excess nerve signals to the sweat glands, thus reducing the amount of sweat the body releases.
What causes hyperhidrosis/excessive sweating?
Hyperhidrosis is thought to be caused by a problem with the part of the nervous system that controls sweating, and can also be triggered by the following:
Is hyperhidrosis safe?
Going to a regulated clinic and qualified doctor is the best way to treat your hyperhidrosis safely and effectively. Our hyperhidrosis treatment is carried out in highly clinical, sterilised operating rooms by doctors with many years’ experience. They will follow strict medical protocols, which means you can be rest assured that the procedures are very safe.
How much does hyperhidrosis cost?
Hyperhidrosis costs from £365 (depending on the area that is to be treated) and exact costs are confirmed after a free consultation with a doctor.
Where to go for hyperhidrosis treatment?
It is important that you visit a private clinic such as sk:n where your hyperhidrosis can be treated professionally and safely.
What happens after hyperhidrosis treatment?
After your hyperhidrosis treatment your practitioner will provide you with full aftercare instructions.
Is hyperhidrosis treatment right for me?
If your aim is to reduce the embarrassment and inconvenience caused by overactive sweat glands, hyperhidrosis treatment is a safe and convenient option.