How can I prevent breakouts?
As rosacea is a chronic condition and there is no known cure, the best way to help prevent regular flare-ups is to try and identify your triggers and avoid these where possible. Keep a food diary and a make a note of which products you use on your skin; avoid sun exposure and try to limit your intake of caffeine and alcohol.
Natural remedies for rosacea
Some common natural remedies for rosacea include:
- Using only natural, gentle skin products and moisturisers
- Turmeric (taken orally either as a supplement or in food)
- Ginger (taken orally either as a supplement or in food)
- Aloe vera gel (applied topically onto the affected area)
- Manuka honey (applied topically onto the affected area)
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols