To get the best results from Préime DermaFacial, we recommend buying a package and having treatment around once a month. For your bespoke treatment plan and pricing, book your free consultation.
Find your nearest clinic.
Consultations for Préime DermaFacial with a skin practitioner are free at sk:n, subject to £25 being held against your card to secure your booking. Please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Who can have a Préime DermaFacial?
Préime DermaFacial is suitable for all skin types and can be adapted for all skin concerns. Please note you cannot have any active skin conditions in the area such as eczema, not be on roaccutane and must have no sunburn or fake tan.
What is the precare and aftercare?
No direct sun exposure two weeks before and after your Préime DermaFacial. You must stop any topical antibiotics 5 days before your treatment, and not use any active acids in your skincare for 48 hours after treatment, such as retinols.
Is Préime DermaFacial suitable for any age?
Yes! However we recommend cleansing and detox packages for those aged 25-55, lift and firm package for those who are 35-55, and the ultimate DermaFacial for those 35-55+. We can tailor your skincare experience to your age, skin and skin concerns.
Our current offers
Laser hair removal
From £25 per treatment
Plus half price skincare worth up to £58
Save up to 50%
Say goodbye to
From £102.60 per treatment
Discover confidence in better skin