Exact cost will be confirmed in a free consultation where we will answer questions and advise the best filler for your desired result.
*Bookings for a free consultation, test patch or review will require your card to be secured against a £25 charge for a nurse or practitioner and £50 for acne or with a doctor in lieu of a deposit for injectables consultations. For all other chargeable services, a subsequent consultation fee will apply, which are non-refundable.
For further information on our charges, please refer to our Cancellation Policy and Payment Protection Policy
|Treatment||Single Treatment From|
|Tear trough fillers||£350.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
How much does a non-surgical nose job cost?
Depending on the amount of product required, prices start at £365. Your practitioner will advise how much they think you will need to achieve the results you desire. Book a free consultation where a Doctor or Nurse Prescriber will go through the treatment and answer any questions.
Is a non-surgical nose job safe?
Yes, nose fillers are very safe if carried out by a fully trained medical practitioner. At sk:n only doctors and nurse prescribers carry out non-surgical nose jobs and we have the highest level of regulation in the industry, exceeding all recommended guidelines and requirements.
Do you need a local aesthetic for a non-surgical nose job?
No. Filler injections cause very little pain and are just slightly uncomfortable. The procedure is very straightforward and will only take around 30 minutes.
How does a non-surgical nose job compare to other treatments?
Nose fillers have no downtime, and you can literally go straight back to work unlike other invasive treatments. With a surgical nose job (or surgical rhinoplasty) you will wear a splint on your nose for the first week, followed by dressing for up to three weeks. You should also avoid exercise or any excursion for 6 weeks. The NHS estimate in the UK you will pay between £4500 and £7000 for a nose job. A non-surgical nose job at sk:n will cost from around £365 depending on the amount of filler required, but a non-surgical nose job is not permanent and you will have to have repeat treatments around once a year.
How long do the non-surgical nose results last?
You will see immediate results and depending on the product used and the amount of Dermal Filler, results will last up to 12 months.