Director of Medical Services
Lisa is a registered nurse and the Head of Medical Standards at sk:n clinics. She has worked in the business since 2007 holding numerous positions as Lead Nurse, Clinic Manager and Medical Training Manager. She has trained many nurses and doctors in the industry and is a contributing reviewer for the Journal of Aesthetic Nursing.
Lisa is passionate about ensuring patients receive treatments from qualified practitioners in a safe environment and recently helped create premises standards with the working group of the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) and worked on the Education and Training group who will agree standards for education & training providers. She has also advised on the Cosmetic Practise Standards Authority (CPSA) standards for skin rejuvenation and has an interest in laser hair removal.
- Peer reviewer for the Journal of Aesthetic Nursing
- Advised for the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP)
- Advised for the Cosmetic Practise Standards Authority (CPSA)
- Completed the NHS Mary Seacole programme in Healthcare Leadership
- Completed Level 4 Professional Award in Laser and Light Therapies
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Laser hair removal
- Laser tattoo removal
- Laser treatment of vascular conditions
- Anti-ageing injectable treatments
- Chemical peels
Enquire with sk:n
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Appointments available nationwide, seven days a week