Procedures follow strict medical protocols
Performed in a safe and medical environment
In partnership with NHS
The prices shown are starting prices and exact price will be confirmed in consultation where treatment options, suitability and expected results will be discussed.
To secure an appointment, your credit or debit card details will be secured against your booking. For free consultations, this is £25 with a practitioner or £50 for acne or injectables consultations. For all other chargeable consultations, appointments, test patches and reviews, please refer to our payment protection and cancellation policies for more information.
|Doctor consultations from||
|Treatment||Single Treatment From|
|Milia removal from||£85.00||
|Mole removal including histology from||£352.00||
|Skin tag removal from||£176.00||
|Wart & verruca removal from||£151.00||
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Our Expert Commentary
Why is a consultation important to determine the right minor skin procedure?
sk:n Clinics medical expert Dr Jinah Yoo believes
Visit Dr Jinah Yoo‘s profile to find out more about her medical expertise
Frequently asked questions
Are minor skin procedures safe?
All of our procedures are carried out in clinical, sterilised operating rooms by doctors with many years of experience both practising, and following strict medical protocols. This means you can rest assured that all of our procedures are very safe.
How much do minor skin procedures cost?
sk:n offer different minor skin procedures, depending on the type of skin condition that you have. Milia removal costs from £110, mole removal costs from £305, skin tag removal costs from £145 and wart and verruca removal costs from £170.
Are minor skin procedures painful?
You may experience anything from slight to mild discomfort during your minor skin procedure, but we will do everything to keep you comfortable and pain-free, including the use of local anaesthetic cream if necessary. Depending on the type of treatment you have, it often will only take a few minutes to complete.
How many treatments will I need for minor skin procedures?
In most cases, minor skin procedures are one off treatments. In your consultation your doctor will discuss your treatment plan with you to ensure that we achieve the best results for you.
How long does it take to heal after minor skin procedures?
After your minor skin procedure, the treated area may feel tender for a few days and will need to be covered. Your practitioner may apply a dressing if necessary to prevent infection and will also provide you with full aftercare instructions. Complications are rare and you will also be able to leave the clinic as soon as your anaesthetic wears off.