A UK-trained and accredited Consultant Dermatologist on the GMC Specialist Register. He is trained in both paediatric and adult dermatology. He completed core medical training from the University Hospitals of Aintree, Liverpool and then pursued prestigious higher specialist training in dermatology at Leeds Skin Centre, Leeds Teaching Hospital NHS Trust, an internationally recognised Centre inflammatory diseases, lasers, and skin cancer.
He received a travel grant to study hair disorders from Bologna, Italy and gained further experience in cosmetic dermatology from Athens, Greece. Dr. Bhutani’s current NHS practice is based at Salford Royal Foundation NHS Trust (rated best in NHS Trust in the UK 2017 and 2018). He has a specialist interest in inflammatory skin conditions and laser light therapy. He is a member of skin cancer MDT and provides consultation for skin cancer, mole checks, hyperhidrosis, and general adult & paediatric dermatology conditions.
He is a member of the executive committee of the British Medical Laser Association (BMLA) and holds a postgraduate qualification in medical education from Dundee University. He is actively involved in teaching medical students at Manchester University, medical trainee In North-west Deanery and GP’s with Special Interest (GPSI) in Dermatology. He has many publications in the field of medical and surgical dermatology in peer-reviewed international journals and has presented in multiple international forums.
- MRCP (UK)
- MRCP ( Dermatology)
- CCT (Dermatology )
- Diploma Practical Dermatology ( Cardiff)
- Post Grad. Cert Medical Education ( Dundee)
- Member of Executive Committee, British Medical Laser Association (BMLA)
- British Association of Dermatology (BAD)
- Membership of European Association of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- British Society of Medical Dermatology (BSMD)
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group (BCDG)
- British Society of Dermatological Surgery ( BSDS)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- Medical Protection Society (MPS)
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you