Acne Treatment in Leeds
The UK's leading dermatologists brings the best in Acne Treatments to our Leeds Clinic.
sk:n has supported millions of people in the UK to discover better skin since 1990. sk:n specialise in effective and affordable treatments, available to you seven days a week with a proven record of reducing the effects of acne on the skin by over 40% in just six weeks.
- Treatments from as low as £120
- Safe for all areas, skin types and tones.
- Safe and effective, even on sensitive areas.
- The most trusted laser providers in the UK.
Book a Consultation
Visit our Clinic Page for more information
Come and meet us
The Leeds clinic is located on 52 Street Lane, Roundhay, Leeds LS8 2ET. Conveniently located on the fringes of Roundhay Park just past Roundhay Park Tennis Courts, follow Princess Avenue onto Street Lane, continue down the road passing Ingledew drive on your left and we are located above the Co-operative convenience store on your right hand side. On-site parking is available. Alternatively you can take the No.2 or No.12 Bus from outside Primark in Leeds City Centre which will bring you onto Street Lane outside our clinic.
Clinic Manager Sophie Rock is the leader of the team in Leeds Clinic on Street Lane, supporting Dr Vinod Elangasinghe Consultant Dermatologist, and a Member of the Royal College of Physicians. One of Dr Elangasinghe's key interests is acne and folliculitis ('spotty' skin conditions) to help our clients achieve clearer skin.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
|Advanced Salicylic Skin Peel
|Advanced Pyruvic Skin Peel
|Isolaz® Treatment & 6 Skin Peels
VIEW FULL PRICES
Seven Reasons Why The sk:n Acne Clinic Is Best
- Expert advice from highly trained acne practitioners across the UK with appointments available daily
- A personalised treatment plan created for you based on our diagnosis of your skin and acne type
- More consultant dermatologists and doctors available to book with than any other provider
- Over 20 years experience treating acne skin, with an understanding and empathetic approach
- Medical grade peels for optimum results as well as Blue-Light vacuum technology (Isolaz)
- Prescription-Only Medicines prescribed where appropriate for long-term management with our medical team
- Strict medical protocols for our treatments to ensure your utmost safety
Book a Consultation