Personalised skin consultation and treatment plan with a skin specialist
Over 30 years’ experience in dermatology and skin care
Unrivalled client care and standards you can trust
Start your journey to better, healthier skin
Skin treatments pricing
To secure an appointment, we will require a deposit. For skin treatment appointments with a nurse or practitioner, this is £25. For more information, please refer to our terms and conditions.
|Single Treatment From
|Course of Treatments Price per Treatment From
|Enerpeel Pyruvic 50% (course of 6)
|Enerpeel Mandelic (course of 4)
|Enerpeel Jessner (course of 4)
|Epionce Lite Refresh (course of 6)
|Epionce Sal-E or Mal-E (course of 6)
|Epionce Corrective (course of 6)
|Medik8 Peel - any priced at £89 for a single (course of 6)
|Microneedling (course of 5)
|Obagi blue radiance (course of 6)
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
What is a skin analysis and assessment?
A skin analysis and assessment is a free consultation with a skin specialist at sk:n. Ideal for those with mild to medium skin concerns, or for those who are simply just unsure where to start, your skin will be fully examined for a number of skin conditions and your personalised treatment plan will be recommended. We can treat many skin concerns, including acne, pigmentation, rosacea, dull, dry or dehydrated skin, and the signs of ageing.
If you have a concern that requires a doctor or dermatologist, we will refer you, and can also refer you to a nurse prescriber or doctor for anti-ageing injectables. Please note that a consultation with a doctor or dermatologist is chargeable (please check with your clinic when booking), but consultations for anti-ageing injectables with a doctor or nurse prescriber are free – subject to £50 being held against your card to secure your booking.
How long does the appointment take?
The consultation takes around 45-60 minutes. This will allow the practitioner to assess your skin, discuss any concerns and put together a recommended treatment plan.
What is the cost of this treatment?
The consultation is completely free, but we do hold £25 against your card details for a skin analysis and assessment to secure the booking. You won’t be charged if you attend your appointment, or you cancel or move your appointment over 48 hours before your appointment in line with our cancellation policy.
The cost of your treatment and skincare plan will be confirmed during your consultation.
Who delivers a skin analysis and assessment?
Your consultation will be with one of our experienced skin specialists with extensive skin and treatment knowledge. Your nurse or practitioner can also refer you into a doctor or dermatologist if you need to see one and have a more severe skin concern. Please note these consultations are chargeable – check with your clinic before booking.
We can alo refer you to a doctor or nurse prescriber for an anti-ageing injectables consultation. These consultations are free, but we do hold £50 against your card to secure your booking.
Our current offers
Laser hair removal
From £25 per treatment
Plus half price skincare worth up to £58
Save up to 50%
Say goodbye to
From £102.60 per treatment
Discover confidence in better skin