sk:n clinic Esher, Jill Zander
Located in Esher, Surrey, Jill Zander Medical is dedicated to the best in dermatology, skin and aesthetic treatments. Founded by Jill Zander, who is internationally recognised in the beauty and aesthetics industry for her commitment to excellence in both service and innovation, Jill Zander became part of the sk:n group in early 2020.
Jill Zander offers a wide range of innovative aesthetic, skin, laser, dermatology and body contouring treatments, with decades of experience. The clinic is CQC regulated, so you can trust the experts at Jill Zander.
How do I book my treatment?
Treatments on offer at Esher, Jill Zander:
- Laser hair removal
- Acne scar treatment
- Acne treatment
- Mole removal
- Anti-ageing injectables
- Lip fillers
- Dermal fillers
- Tear trough fillers
- Thread lifts
- Milia removal
- Skin tag removal
- Tattoo removal
- Wart and verruca removal
- Birthmark removal
- Leg thread veins
- Facial thread veins
- Skin peels
- Body contouring
- Skin tightening
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Finding us at Esher High Street
Esher Jill Zander Opening Times
10:00 - 20:00
10:00 - 20:00
09:00 - 19:00
09:00 - 17:30
09:00 - 17:00
96 High Street, Esher, KT10 9QJ
By car: If you’re travelling from the south, take the A3 via the M25 and travel up Copsem Lane to reach the clinic. If travelling from the North, take the A309 via the M25 and travel down the A307 to reach the clinic. There is some on-street parking next to The Albert Arms, less than 30 seconds from the clinic, or alternatively, you can park at Heather Place car park, less than a minute’s walk from the clinic.
By train: Esher railway station is a 20 minute walk away from the clinic. Travel down Station road onto the A307 to reach us. Or if you prefer, there are plenty of taxis available from the train station.
By bus: There are two bus stops located outside Giggling Squid, 5 minutes walk away from the clinic. 458, 513, 514, 515, 663 and 715 buses stop here.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Don't just take our word for it
The expert medical team at Esher - Jill Zander
Esher, Jill Zander, part of the sk:n group are proud to be home to more leading consultant dermatologists, doctors, plastic surgeons, nurses or therapists than any other dermatology service provider. That’s over 450 medical professionals helping our clients.
Your journey starts with you. Our team at Esher, Jill Zander will take time to listen to your concerns, and how we can help you discover confidence in better skin.
* Terms and conditions apply.