With a special interest in Dermatology and Aesthetics, Dr Torkan Hirbod has spent the past six years deepening her experience and knowledge of Dermatology by working alongside Consultant Dermatologists in the running of rapid access clinics at two NHS Trust hospitals.
Dr Torkan has successfully completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Dermatology at Queen Mary College, University of London (2007-2008) and has, over the past 6 years, also taken courses in various aspects of Aesthetics.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Dermatology, Queen Mary College, University of London
- Full registration with the GMC
- University Degree in Medicine from the Tabriz University, Iran
- April 2013 – Present – Associate Specialist in Dermatology (The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust)
- Jul 2006 – Apr 2013 – Clinical Assistant in Dermatology (The Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust)
- Feb 2006 – Oct 2007 – Clinical Assistant in Dermatology (Newham University Hospital NHS Trust)
- Feb 2005-Feb 2006 – Clinical Attachment in Dermatology (Newham University Hospital)