Professor Judd’s special interests in the NHS are Neurotology (Brain and Inner Ear disorders) and Laryngology (Voice disorders)
Professor Judd is an expert on facial pain and migraine along with facial paralysis/weakness. He performs complex endoscopic surgical procedures that are only practiced by a handful of expert surgeons in the UK.
In the private sector Prof. Judd has developed a leading practice in cosmetic ear surgery and has a vast experience of facial aesthetics and injectables. He has been a member of the team at sk:n clinics in Leicester and Nottingham since 2008, and is the Medical Director of sk:n Mapperley Park.
His research interests include facial aesthetics, migraine, balance problems and voice disorders and he has published over 60 scientific papers, six book chapters and two text books. He was one of the first six surgeons in the country involved in the Earfold procedure and is now the lead for this innovative technique within sk:n.
- BMedSci(Hons) – 1996
- BMBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery – 1998
- MRCPS(Glas) – 2003
- FRCS(Ed) – 2011
- FRCS(ORL-HNS) – 2011
- PGDipClinEd – 2010
- DCH – 2003
- 2008 – Joined Skn
- 1998 – Qualified from the University of Nottingham
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of England
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Member of The Royal College of Physicians of Glasgow
- Diploma of The Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health
- Council Member of The British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons
- Member of the European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- General Medical Council
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you