State-of-the-art treatment method
Administered by a Qualified Doctor
Procedure follows strict medical protocols
Interest free credit available
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
What is the spectra laser peel aftercare?
Your skin may feel sensitive after treatment, during your appointment we will advice you of certain products you should avoid using after. You should also ensure you keep your skin hydrated and protected with at least SPF30 (we recommend sk:n SPF 30) and avoid the sun where possible. Avoid sweating, exercising, hot baths or showers, scrubbing, picking or rubbing, which could lead to scarring. Your practitioner will give you the advice you need. We can also recommend a homecare treatment programme so you gain maximum results.
How many Spectra treatments will I need?
This depends on the results you want to see. Some people choose to have this treatment every month to maintain their results. We recommend between 5-10 treatments spaced at between two and four weeks apart.
Can a spectra laser peel treat melasma?
Yes, the Spectra laser peel can remove the upper layer of skin where there may be dark spots. It will then encourage healthy cell renewal and collagen production.
Is this treatment suitable for acne?
Yes, this can be a very effective treatment for mild to moderate acne and acne scarring. Talk to your practitioner about which treatment is best for your skin. The suitability may depend on the severity of your acne, and the type of acne scars. If this isn’t the right treatment, at sk:n we have a range of other laser treatments specifically designed to treat acne, such as Hydrafacial Acne and Acne Pro and CO2RE.