Dr McGill has been awarded a Doctorate of Medicine degree for research into laser treatments.
Dr McGill has been awarded a Doctorate of Medicine degree for research into laser treatments. His expertise includes a wide range of surgical and non-surgical cosmetic procedures
- FRCS (Plast)
- 2010 – Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- BAPRAS – Member of the British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
- MPS – Medical Protection Society
- The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh BMA – British Medical Association
- GMC – on the the General medical council specialist register for Plastic surgery (registration number 4509905)
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you