Dr Aiza Jamil is a Consultant Dermatologist with Rotherham NHS Foundation Trust. She has been trained in the UK and obtained Certification of Completion In Dermatology along with a speciality certificate in dermatology in 2016.
She is actively involved in teaching and research and has various national and international presentations and awards.
She offers consultation on all dermatological problems including paediatric dermatology, skin cancers, mole checks and is also trained in dermatosurgical procedures involving removal of skin lesions. She also offers consultation on laser and cosmetic dermatology procedures.
- Royal College of Physicians, London
- British Association of Dermatologists
- British Society for Medical Dermatology
- North of England Dermatology Society
- European Association of Dermatology and Venereology
- SCE (Specialty Certificate Dermatology)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- General dermatology
- Skin cancer – mole removal and mole check
- Contact dermatitis
- Hair and nail problems
- Laser treatments: rosacea, facial thread veins, pigmented lesions
- Paediatric dermatology
- Laser resurfacing