Dr Harris has been an Ice Hockey fan for years and has held previous posts as Medical Officer to the Great Britain Ice Hockey Team and more recently the Cardiff Devils.
Simon has worked in Dermatology since 1994 with a keen interest in Laser treatments such as Pulsed Dye laser for Port wine stains, and now runs a Complex and Suspicious Lesion Clinic in Cardiff. He holds current posts as Specialist Grade Doctor, GP Principle and GPwSI.
He has grown up with medicine. Both his Father and Brother are Doctors, as is his wife Kim.
Outside of medicine he devotes his time to his three Hungarian Vizlas and Dalmatian, even competing Nationally and winning events as prestigious as Crufts
- Medical Officer
- GP Principle
- Specialist Grade Doctor
- General Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Pulsed Dye lasers
- Port wine stains
- Complex and suspicious lesions
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you