Dr Harris has been an Ice Hockey fan for years and has held previous posts as Medical Officer to the Great Britain Ice Hockey Team and more recently The Cardiff Devils.
Simon has worked in Dermatology since 1994 with a keen interest in Laser treatments such as Pulsed Dye laser for Port wine stains, and now runs a Complex and Suspicious Lesion Clinic in Cardiff. He holds current posts as Specialist Grade Doctor, GP Principle and GPwSI.
He has grown up with medicine. Both his father and brother are doctors.
Outside of medicine he devotes his time to his three Hungarian Vizlas and Dalmatian, even competing Nationally and winning events as prestigious as Crufts.
- Medical Officer
- GP Principal
- Specialist Grade Doctor
- General Practice
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Pulsed Dye lasers
- Port wine stains
- Complex and suspicious lesions
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols