Se Hwang Liew
Mr Liew has been qualified since 1992 and is currently a full member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons
Mr Liew can perform cosmetic surgery consultations at our Bold Street Clinic and will refer you to Spire Liverpool for treatment.
Mr Liew also works for the NHS at Whiston and Alder Hey hospitals and privately for Fairfield hospital and Spire Liverpool where he performs cosmetic surgery including treatment for the nose, eyes, ears, breasts and body contouring and plastic surgery for skin cancer, reconstructive surgery and dermatological surgery.
- MB BCH
- Niranjan NS, Azad SM, Flemming ANM, Liew SH. Long-term results of primary sundactyly correction by the trilobed flap technique. Br J Plast Surg 2005;58:14-21
- Liew SH, Dacy CM, Morton JD, McPhail J, Alvi R, Graham KE. Teaching plastic surgery skills to junior trainees using a non-animal model. ANZ J Surg 2003;73(suppl):A176
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Facial Thread Vein Removal
- Birthmark Removal
- Mole Removal
- Wart / Verrucae Removal
- Pigmentation Removal
- Keloid Scar Removal
- Laser Resurfacing for scarring, pigmentation and fine lines
- Juvederm Fillers
- Skin tag Removal
- Tattoo Removal
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you