Dr Jaskiran Azad has experience in India after her medical graduation when she passed Pre Post Graduation entrance examination and gained admission on a three year residency training programme in Dermatology, STD & Leprosy. This consisted of modular training in out patient clinic, in-patients wards, laboratory and minor operation theatre.
Dr Jaskiran Azad has done teaching clinics at Glasgow Royal where she helped with outpatient Dermatology Clinics, gave academic lectures, which consisted of diagnosis and treatment of common skin diseases and demonstration of clinical skills to the undergraduate medical students.
- Diploma of Family Planning
- Postgraduation (M.D-) Dermatology, sTl), Leprosy
- 2003-2004 – SHO Dermatology. University Hospital of North Durham
- 2002-2003 – SHO III Dermatology, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, North Glasgow NHS Trust
- 2001 – SHO General Medicine, South Shields District Hospital South Tyneside NHS Trust
- 2001 – SHO Dermatology, The James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Outpatient Dermatology
- Common skin diseases
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols