Dr Hasna Syed completed her postgrad in Dermatology at Cardiff University and trained in Dermatology departments in the West Midlands, Buckinghamshire and London.
She has delivered clinics in vulval dermatology, skin cancer, joint rheumatology dermatology, general dermatology and skin surgery in the NHS.
Dr Syed offers consultations on dermatology conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, mole checks, skin cancer screening and rashes.
- MSc Clinical Dermatology
- MRCP Derm SCE
- 2021-present: Consultant Dermatologist (Locum), Mount Vernon Hospital
- 2020-2021: Consultant Dermatologist, Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust
- 2014-2020: Speciality Doctor Dermatology, Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust
- 2013-2014: LAS Spr Dermatology, Buckinghamshire NHS Trust
- 2009-2013: Speciality Doctor Dermatology, George Elliot Hospital, Warwickshire.
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- British Association of Dermatologists
- International Dermoscopy Society
- British Society for Medical Dermatology
- British Cosmetic Dermatology Group
- British Medical Association
- Aesthetic Complications Expert group
Arrange your consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols