Dr. Vladau qualified in Romania in 2006 and had 5 years post graduate training becoming a Specialist in Dermatology and Venereology in 2012. During his training he had the opportunity to work with worldwide experts in the field of dermatoscopy and skin cancer in Austria and Italy and developed a special interest in the field of dermatological surgery and skin lesions. He had training in Cosmetic Dermatology and participated to numerous training courses and meetings all over Europe.
He has published numerous articles in the field of Dermatology and contributed to a textbook on skin cancer.
Since 2012 he has been working full time in the United Kingdom as a Dermatologist in busy Departments, treating patients with inflammatory skin conditions, acne, skin cancer and also undertaking cosmetic procedures privately. He is highly appreciated by his team and patients and described as being very caring, compassionate, approachable and a very good professional.
His training and experience enables him to approach his patients in a holistic way and the skills he gained over the years ensure the safety of the treatments and recommendations he provides.
- Member of the European Society of Dermatology and Venereology
- Member of the International Society of Dermatology
- Member of the American Academy of Aesthetic Medicine
- Member of the British Society of Cutaneous Allergy
- Member of the International Society of Teledermatology
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Diagnosis and treatment for all range of skin lesions, benign and malignant
- Removal of skin lesions
- Laser treatments for acne scarring, rejuvenation, lines and wrinkles, skin lesions
- Consultations and treatment for skin conditions like acne, melasma, eczema, psoriasis
- Treatment of excessive sweating with Botox®
- Treatment of lines and wrinkles with Botox® and hyaluronic acid fillers
- Facial volume and contour with hyaluronic acid fillers
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer your questions, and get you started on your journey to better skin.
- Qualified and regulated medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety measures in place