Mr Dujan Bhatti
Plastic Surgery Registrar
Alongside his aesthetic work, he is an aesthetic trainer for MATA (Medical and Aesthetics Training Academy) at Harley Street, London where he trains most advanced Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in the Principles and Practice of Clinical Injectable Therapies (Botulinum Toxin and Dermal Fillers).
“With my background in Plastic Surgery, I work to enhance and restore the natural features with the most safe and bespoke plans, I like to work with the patients, understand their vision to enhance and fulfil their desires, while being safe and natural.”
- MRCS (UK)
- Member of British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Member of International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS)
- Member of British Association of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS)
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols