Independent Nurse Prescriber
Alex has been a registered general nurse since 2013. The main specialist areas have been A&E and oncology. He has been specialising in medical aesthetics since early 2019 and is also an independent nurse prescriber.
Alex’s passions include medical aesthetics, anti-ageing and patient safety. He also holds a masters level post graduate certificate in injectable medicine. With this wealth of knowledge, and experience, you are in safe hands. Alex prides himself in only providing effective, safe and ethical treatments for the best interests of the client.
- Independent Prescribing University of Huddersfield Jan 2022-August 2022
- PgCert Level 7 Injectable Aesthetic Medicine 2019- 2021
- Adult Nursing Plymouth University 2010-2013
- 10 years as a nurse
- 4 years in medical aesthetics
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Botulinum Toxin
- Dermal Fillers
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols