Your local sk:n clinic in Milton Keynes The Hub
sk:n Milton Keynes is part of the UK’s leading, award-winning sk:n clinics. Proud to be the leading dermatology, laser and skin experts with decades of experience, we have successfully helped millions of clients discover confidence in better skin.
At sk:n Milton Keynes, our dermatologists, doctors, nurses and medically-trained practitioners deliver specialised and tailored skin treatments including mole removal and skin cancer screening services, anti-ageing injectables, acne and acne scarring treatment, laser hair removal and rejuvenating HydraFacial and chemical skin peels.
Right in the heart of Milton Keynes, our clinic is situated in The Hub, home to a fantastic variety of bars, restaurants and lifestyle venues, perfect for a visit before or after your appointments. Our large modern clinic is home to a fantastic, caring team and an extensive range of skin treatments.
Our most popular treatments at sk:n Milton Keynes The Hub:
- Laser hair removal
- Acne scar treatment
- Acne treatment
- Anti-ageing injectables
- Lip fillers
- Dermal fillers
- Tear trough fillers
- Mole removal
- Skin cancer screening
- Skin tag removal
- Tattoo removal
- Wart and verruca removal
- Birthmark removal
- Milia removal
- Facial thread veins
- Leg thread veins
- Skin peels
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Finding us in Milton Keynes The Hub
Milton Keynes The Hub Opening Times
12:00 - 20:00
12:00 - 20:00
12:00 - 20:00
12:00 - 20:00
10:00 - 18:00
09:00 - 18:00
315 Avebury Boulevard, The Hub, Central Milton Keynes, MK9 2GA
You’ll find us at The Hub, so follow signs for central Milton Keynes then follow signs for The Hub. Our clinic is on 315 Avebury Boulevard between Saxon Gate and Witan Gate junctions on the opposite side of the road to Sainsbury’s.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Don't just take our word for it
Our expert medical team at sk:n Milton Keynes
sk:n is proud to be home to more leading consultant dermatologists, doctors, plastic surgeons, nurses or therapists than any other dermatology service provider. That’s over 450 medical professionals helping our clients.
Established in 1990, we have over 30 years’ experience and millions of clients treated, and offer the best in dermatology, aesthetic, laser and skin treatments.
Your journey starts with you. Our team at sk:n Milton Keynes will take time to listen to your concerns, and how we can help you discover confidence in better skin.
* Terms and conditions apply.
sk:n is home to more consultant dermatologists, doctors, plastic surgeons, nurses and therapists, than any other UK dermatology service provider. The sk:n team in Milton Keynes will ensure that your visit to the clinic is truly worthwhile: at sk:n we are passionate about helping you discover better skin. So, whether you suffer from acne, unwanted facial hair, regret an old tattoo, or simply just want to freshen up your complexion – we have the most effective treatments on the market to help you achieve the results you long for.