Doctor Achuth Hosur
Senior specialist registrar in Bedford Laser Unit
Specialist registrar in plastic surgery at Yorkshire Deanery, Queen Victoria Hospital East Grinstead, St George’s Hospital London and Addenbrooke’s Hospital Cambridge
Basic Surgical training in Yorkshire and East Anglia Deanery
Senior Research scientist at DSO national Laboratories, Singapore
Research Scholar (Ph D National University of Singapore)
Clinical Interests & Specialities
- Facial rejuvenation – BOTOX® injections, Dermal Fillers, Laser Resurfacing, Microneedling - Dermapen and Dermaroller, Chemical skin peels, Tear Trough treatment
- Thread Lifts
- Acne scarring – Laser Resurfacing and Microneedling
- Sun damaged skin - Laser Resurfacing
- Moles – review and removal
- Birthmark removal
- Migraine treatment - BOTOX® injections
- Hyperhidrosis of the scalp, underarms, hands and feet - BOTOX® injections
Mr Hosur qualified in 1996 from Bangalore Medical College, India. After gaining experience in surgery and intensive care he pursued his interests in skin biology by studying for a PhD in scars and wound healing.
He then resumed his Surgical training at the Yorkshire School of Surgery. After gaining membership of the Royal College of Surgeons (MRCS Ed), he worked as a registrar in Plastic Surgery in various hospitals and has extensive experience in reconstructive surgery.
Mr Hosur has presented his research and clinical work at various international conferences and committees around the world.