Step 1 – Choose your rejuvenation package.
Step 2 - Look out for our confirmation email.
Step 3 - Attend the clinic for your first treatment!
How your package works
Age and lifestyle factors can take their toll on your skin, but it is possible to overcome the effects of ageing, sun damage or stress and restore your skin’s vitality. Our rejuvenation treatments can help to reveal younger looking, refreshed and radiant skin.
What do we recommend for you?
We’ve tailored these treatment regimens to help you get brighter, smoother, younger-looking skin. You can start with either a deeper microneedling rejuvenation treatment or an exfoliating, brightening peel, followed by the ultimate cleansing and detoxifying HydraFacial.
Rejuvenate: Microneedling (course of 3) + HydraFacial (course of 3) – SAVE 30%
Revitalise: Peels (course of 3) + HydraFacial (course of 3) – SAVE 30%
How do the regimes work?
Start with your first detoxing and cleansing HydraFacial, then 2 weeks later book in for your first rejuvenating microneedling treatment or a revitalising peel. Follow up with a HydraFacial 2 weeks later. Repeat until your treatments have finished.
Better skin takes time. We recommend that some of these courses are on-going, to carry on your journey to better skin.
Scroll down to buy
What is microneedling?
Designed to renew skin cells and encourage production of collagen and elastin, microneedling can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, rejuvenate dull and tired skin, fade acne scarring and reduce pigmentation. More on Microneedling.
What do I need to know about peels?
By harnessing the power of naturally occurring acids with active ingredients, our peels exfoliate the skin to stimulate new cell growth and collagen production to reveal fresher, clearer, brighter skin. Find out more here.
More about HydraFacial
Award-winning HydraFacial is the facial everyone is talking about. The ultimate skin detoxifying and deep-cleaning experience rejuvenates your skin with active botanical ingredients. You’ll find your skin glowing, refreshed and radiant after the first treatment, but we recommend having regular treatments to really see the benefits. Want to find out more?
Winter Skin Packages – Buy Now (expand to see pricing)
Frequently Asked Questions
How does microneedling work?
Microneedling treatment uses small needles to create tiny punctures in the skin, which then triggers a wound healing response that renews the skin cells. As part of this, collagen and elastin are produced and give an almost immediate plumping effect.
Microneedling how long to see results?
You will see a plumping effect almost immediately, however the natural healing process takes time, so it can take up to six weeks before you see significant results.
Is microneedling safe?
Going to a regulated clinic and qualified practitioners and doctors is the best way to treat your skin condition safely and effectively. Our microneedling treatment is carried out in highly clinical, sterilised operating rooms by senior practitioners, nurses and doctors with many years’ experience. They will follow strict medical protocols, which means you can be rest assured that the procedures are very safe.
What is HydraFacial Skin Signature?
Exclusive to sk:n, this is an intensive 30-minute treatment which immediately gives you brighter and clearer skin while reducing excess oil. It’s tailored to either target fine lines and wrinkles with Dermabuilder, which is proven to stimulate collagen and reduce wrinkle depth, or effectively treat pigmentation with Britenol.
What does HydraFacial treatment feel like?
The treatment is painless, comfortable and clients often comment how refreshed their skin feels after the treatment. A relaxing but effective treatment, HydraFacial restores and rebuilds the health of your skin, giving you immediate, visible results.
Are There Any Side Effects For HydraFacial?
Side effects are minimal but you may see some peeling a few days if you’ve had an advanced treatment, however this is completely normal and will resolve itself quickly. Your practitioner will inform you of all the risks and benefits at your consultation.
How do skin peels work?
Peels are designed to exfoliate your skin and encourage it to renew itself by creating fresh new skin cells. They stimulate the skin’s natural collagen production to help target the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Using acids and enzymes, skin peels exfoliate layers of the skin, visibly reducing the appearance of open pores, removing dead skin cells, acne, pigmentation and fine lines to reveal clearer, revitalised and more youthful skin.
Am I eligible for peel treatment?
To achieve maximum results, our skin experts will recommend a course of skin peels depending on your skin type, tone and condition. You may need to prepare your skin prior to treatment, and this will be discussed with you during your consultation.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you
Terms and Conditions
Trust the experts at sk:n
sk:n is a safe, regulated provider of rejuvenation treatments, and your safety is at the heart of everything we do. As the leading medical group, we’re continuing to ensure our clinics are the SAFEST environment to have your treatments as possible: we are CQC registered (the same regulator as the NHS) and with our industry leading safety charter, you can visit us with confidence.
- Our Winter Skin rejuvenation packages are for selected treatments only.
- Buy the first course of 3 treatments, and get 20% off the second only.
- Anti-ageing injectables are not included as an option for the second course, and not subject to any discount.
- Course 1 – buy a minimum of 3 anti-ageing injectable treatments, or a course of 3 DermaQuest peels
- Anti-ageing injectables: Please note, your treatment plan may vary. You may book 3 or more areas to be treated at one time, or one area to be treated over a course of a few months. Your Doctor will advise on the best treatment plan for you.
- DermaQuest peels: When purchasing a course of 3 DermaQuest peels, the treatments must be the same, e.g. 3 x MangoBrite Resurfacer. Your treatment plan may vary and your practitioner will advise on the best course for you.
- Course 2 – get 20% off a course of 3 Skin Signature HydraFacial treatments or 20% off a course of 3 DermaQuest skin peels. Your treatment plan may vary, and your practitioner will advise on the best treatment plan for you.
- The first course of treatment must be purchased first to receive the 20% discount code, which will be sent to the client in a confirmation email.
- To redeem the 20% off an additional course of treatment, this must be purchased within 30 days of purchasing the first course of treatment.
- Save up to £228 price based on purchasing 3 x anti-ageing injectable treatments/areas at once, plus saving 20% off a 2nd course of 3 DermaQuest TCA/salicylic peels with retinol
- Consultation fees apply.
- Suitable for clients aged 18 or over
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount and are non-transferrable.
- Promotional period: 1st October 2020 – 31st October 2020 (inclusive).