Request an online consultation by filling out the form below.
Our friendly advisors will help you to arrange a suitable time and take payment for your online consultation. We will then send a confirmation email with next steps.
Simply attend your appointment using the easy access details on the confirmation email and meet your doctor who will conduct the consultation, prescribe your course of treatment and answer any questions you may have.
Our highly experienced doctors are now able to offer online video consultations for a selection of our most popular treatments. You can now have the same high quality in-clinic service at home for just £100 (Introductory offer).
Doctor Led Video Consultation
How do I pay for the online consultation?
Once you have submitted the form, one of our friendly advisers will contact you and go through the process. If you wish to proceed with the consultation we will book an appointment with the doctor and then take payment over the phone.
What happens if I need to cancel my online consultation?
If for some reason you need to cancel your appointment for an online consultation please email [email protected] We will need 48 hours notice for cancellation.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you
Video Online Consultation Information & Terms
Please consider important information below before booking an appointment:
- As with all information transmitted across the internet, the security is not 100% guaranteed. If you have any concerns about this, you should use another type of appointment.
- The use of video consultation is completely voluntary and you can change your consultation based appointment to a face to face appointment at any time.
- You will need to have access to a PC or mobile device with Google Chrome and a webcam installed. We also recommend that adequate spyware and anti-virus software is installed and up-to-date on any PC or mobile device used for video conferencing. You must accept any risks associated with this.
- We will send you a contact request which you must accept before your allocated appointment time.
- The video online service will only be used for booked appointments and should not be used as an emergency contact.
- If for any reason your consultant or healthcare professional is unable to contact you at the allocated appointment time, you will be contacted by telephone on the number recorded on your record.
- Your consultant or healthcare professional will always be in a private space throughout the consultation so that your privacy and confidentiality are respected. We also recommend that you ensure you are in a private location before attending the appointment.
- No part of the online video consultation will be physically recorded or otherwise permanently digitally stored. The medical outcomes of the consultation will be recorded and stored as a permanent part of your client record held by sk:n Clinics. This happens in the same way as for face to face or telephone consultations. Some personal information is stored locally on the computer being used and you need to be aware of this particularly if you will be using a public or shared computer. If you are receiving the video call on a mobile phone this is only as secure as any other phone call on that mobile network.
- You will be asked to provide verbal consent to confirm that you understand how the video consultation will be used and your responsibility in managing your own account before conducting any consultations.
- You will be asked to confirm your identity to ensure the healthcare professional is certain they are speaking to the correct person and the information you give is truthful and honest.