0% Finance available
Able to treat
all skin tones
Safe environment with
strict medical protocols
Flexible appointments including
evenings & weekends
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
Does the treatment hurt?
No. You may feel a slight pinching sensation as the IV needle is inserted, but the infusion process itself is painless.
How long does the treatment take?
Each IV Infusion takes around 30 minutes, plus a 15-minute consultation before your first treatment.
What is involved during the treatment?
After your initial consultation, your Vitamin Infusion will be administered intravenously by our Nurse Prescriber. During the treatment, you can read a book, listen to music or just sit back and relax.
When will I see/feel results?
Many patients begin to feel the beneficial effects during the IV treatment, which then continue over the following hours and days, leaving you feeling and looking refreshed, re-energised and revitalised.
How many treatments will I need?
For optimum results, a course of IV Infusions is recommended, followed by monthly maintenance treatments.
Are there any risks?
As with any intravenous procedure, there is a risk of infection. Treatment effects vary depending on the patient. To ensure suitability your initial treatment includes a consultation.