All Prescription Products
by Medical Experts
including evenings & weekends
Free Consultation with a Nurse
We are Opening with Your Safety at Heart
Dr Daron Seukeran (Group Medical Director)
“We are proud to offer treatments that adhere to strict protocols that are devised by our Medical Standards Committee and delivered in CQC registered clinics with medical guidance and oversight.
The safety of our clients and clinic teams is our number one priority. We have introduced a new safety charter with regular infection audits to ensure that you will be in the safest hands when you visit clinic.”
sk:n worked in partnership with the Joint Council of Cosmetic Practitioners (JCCP) to create the industry best practice safety policy for clinics ensuring that when you visit sk:n, you will be in safe hands. Safety measures include pre-booked appointments, social distancing and staggered appointments, strict hand hygiene, cleaning and disinfecting between appointments, PPE (our employees will wear full PPE gear), regular infection control audits – to ensure clinics are COVID-19 secure.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you
Are Obagi Medical Products safe?
At sk:n every client seeking treatments with Obagi is given an in-depth consultation that examines motivation and expectations. We have the highest level of regulation in the industry, exceeding all recommended guidelines and requirements. Our clinics are safe, medical environments and your treatment will be carried out only by a highly qualified doctor or nurse.
Is Obagi medical grade?
This medical-grade skin care is only distributed by a licenced medical professional such as a doctor or nurse prescriber.
It is important that you visit a private clinic such as sk:n where your Obagi Medical Products can be administered professionally and safely by a qualified doctor or nurse in a safe clinical environment.
What are the best Obagi products?
At sk:n we offer two Obagi products:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Uses gold standard ingredients to prevent the formation of melanin in the epidermis. This complete skin care system is available for normal/dry and normal/oily skin and transforms the appearance of ageing skin.
- Retinoids: Accelerates healing, repairs and regulates damaged keratinocytes (a cell in the epidermis that produces keratin).
What happens after Obagi treatment?
At sk:n Obagi Medical Products are only ever administered by a doctor or nurse prescriber, who will conduct a post-treatment review to ensure you are happy with the results. They will also check-in with you post-treatment and answer any questions that you may have.
What is in Obagi Medical Products?
At sk:n we use Obagi Medical Products to achieve the best possible results, and they contain the following ingredients:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Contains gold standard ingredients topical ingredients to suppress pigmentation. hydroquinone (4%) and sodium metabisulfite.
- Retinoids: Contains a class of synthetic and naturally occurring Vitamin A compounds.
What is Obagi used for?
Obagi Medical Products can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, age spots, wrinkles, uneven texture and hyperpigmentation. They can also be used to treat acne, visible pores, dry skin, loss of skin radiance and resilience, erythema (redness) and sallowness (yellowish complexion).
Where can Obagi products be used?
You should try and avoid using Obagi Medical Products around the eye area, where the skin is more thin and delicate (the only exception to this is if you are using the Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Range Nu-Derm System Eye Cream), as well as the nose, mouth and lips. Obagi products can be used on other areas of the face, neck and chest.