All Prescription Products
by Medical Experts
including evenings & weekends
Free Consultation with a Nurse
Manage Your Bookings Online
When life gets busy, you want to easily be able to manage your bookings. For our existing customers, you can now use our new online service for checking and moving appointments, and rebooking treatment consultations, meaning you don’t need to wait to speak to one of our call centre team members. Click on ‘Manage My bookings’ to register and get started. We’ll be adding lots of new features in the near future including the ability to book treatment courses.
Arrange a Consultation
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will contact you to answer any questions you may have and help you on your sk:n journey.
- Qualified medical experts
- An NHS Partner organisation
- Rated Excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Due to Covid-19 we have additional health and safety measures put in place to protect our teams there may be a delay in getting back to you
Are Obagi Medical Products safe?
At sk:n every client seeking treatments with Obagi is given an in-depth consultation that examines motivation and expectations. We have the highest level of regulation in the industry, exceeding all recommended guidelines and requirements. Our clinics are safe, medical environments and your treatment will be carried out only by a highly qualified doctor or nurse.
Is Obagi medical grade?
This medical-grade skin care is only distributed by a licenced medical professional such as a doctor or nurse prescriber.
It is important that you visit a private clinic such as sk:n where your Obagi Medical Products can be administered professionally and safely by a qualified doctor or nurse in a safe clinical environment.
What are the best Obagi products?
At sk:n we offer two Obagi products:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Uses gold standard ingredients to prevent the formation of melanin in the epidermis. This complete skin care system is available for normal/dry and normal/oily skin and transforms the appearance of ageing skin.
- Retinoids: Accelerates healing, repairs and regulates damaged keratinocytes (a cell in the epidermis that produces keratin).
What happens after Obagi treatment?
At sk:n Obagi Medical Products are only ever administered by a doctor or nurse prescriber, who will conduct a post-treatment review to ensure you are happy with the results. They will also check-in with you post-treatment and answer any questions that you may have.
What is in Obagi Medical Products?
At sk:n we use Obagi Medical Products to achieve the best possible results, and they contain the following ingredients:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Contains gold standard ingredients topical ingredients to suppress pigmentation. hydroquinone (4%) and sodium metabisulfite.
- Retinoids: Contains a class of synthetic and naturally occurring Vitamin A compounds.
What is Obagi used for?
Obagi Medical Products can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, age spots, wrinkles, uneven texture and hyperpigmentation. They can also be used to treat acne, visible pores, dry skin, loss of skin radiance and resilience, erythema (redness) and sallowness (yellowish complexion).
Where can Obagi products be used?
You should try and avoid using Obagi Medical Products around the eye area, where the skin is more thin and delicate (the only exception to this is if you are using the Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Range Nu-Derm System Eye Cream), as well as the nose, mouth and lips. Obagi products can be used on other areas of the face, neck and chest.