All Prescription Products
by Medical Experts
including evenings & weekends
Free Consultation with a Nurse
The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
Frequently asked questions
Are Obagi Medical Products safe?
At sk:n every client seeking treatments with Obagi is given an in-depth consultation that examines motivation and expectations. We have the highest level of regulation in the industry, exceeding all recommended guidelines and requirements. Our clinics are safe, medical environments and your treatment will be carried out only by a highly qualified doctor or nurse.
Is Obagi medical grade?
This medical-grade skin care is only distributed by a licenced medical professional such as a doctor or nurse prescriber.
It is important that you visit a private clinic such as sk:n where your Obagi Medical Products can be administered professionally and safely by a qualified doctor or nurse in a safe clinical environment.
What are the best Obagi products?
At sk:n we offer two Obagi products:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Uses gold standard ingredients to prevent the formation of melanin in the epidermis. This complete skin care system is available for normal/dry and normal/oily skin and transforms the appearance of ageing skin.
- Retinoids: Accelerates healing, repairs and regulates damaged keratinocytes (a cell in the epidermis that produces keratin).
What happens after Obagi treatment?
At sk:n Obagi Medical Products are only ever administered by a doctor or nurse prescriber, who will conduct a post-treatment review to ensure you are happy with the results. They will also check-in with you post-treatment and answer any questions that you may have.
What is in Obagi Medical Products?
At sk:n we use Obagi Medical Products to achieve the best possible results, and they contain the following ingredients:
- Obagi Nu-Derm Fx System: Contains gold standard ingredients topical ingredients to suppress pigmentation. hydroquinone (4%) and sodium metabisulfite.
- Retinoids: Contains a class of synthetic and naturally occurring Vitamin A compounds.
What is obagi used for?
Obagi Medical Products can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, sun damage, age spots, wrinkles, uneven texture and hyperpigmentation. They can also be used to treat acne, visible pores, dry skin, loss of skin radiance and resilience, erythema (redness) and sallowness (yellowish complexion).
Where can Obagi products be used?
You should try and avoid using Obagi Medical Products around the eye area, where the skin is more thin and delicate (the only exception to this is if you are using the Obagi ELASTIderm Eye Range Nu-Derm System Eye Cream), as well as the nose, mouth and lips. Obagi products can be used on other areas of the face, neck and chest.