The sk:n promise
Our mission to deliver confidence through better skin is at the heart of everything we do. Our promise to you:
- Award-winning, unrivalled medical expertise. No one has more consultants, doctors and clinical expertise than sk:n, so no other dermatology provider comes close.
- Outstanding approach to client care for over 30 years. We’ve consistently delivered unrivalled, personalised client care, that’s always right for our clients. If you have a concern, you can trust us to solve it.
- Standards you can trust. Our market-leading medical, safety and training protocols and strict industry regulation means you can trust that your safety and care is our priority.
- We are the UK’s leading skin clinics. We’ve treated millions of clients, improving their self-confidence for the better – with some life-changing results.
Request a callback
One of our friendly sk:n advisors will call you to book your consultation.
- More than 450 consultants, doctors, nurses and medical practitioners
- Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, Health Inspectorate Wales and Health Improvement Scotland
- Partner of the NHS
- Rated excellent by our clients on Trustpilot
- Strict safety and care protocols
How does it work?
Through a special deep massage and compression process, toxins and fluids which are trapped within the fatty tissues that cause cellulite are disrupted, allowing them to be drained away naturally through the lymph system.
What happens during treatment?
The practitioner will then use a hand-held massaging device that sucks, rolls and massages the skin. The idea is to mobilise the toxins and fluids that are trapped within pockets of fatty tissues that cause cellulite, smooth out the fatty skin layer and boost lymphatic drainage. Treatments normally last about 35 minutes per session.