sk:n Treatment Cream - mature /sun damaged skin 30ml
sk:n Cream to treat mature and sun-damaged skin. Counters signs of ageing using clinically-proven ingredients. Peptides target fine lines and loss of firmness, Vitamin A helps regulate cell turnover and anti-oxidants fight free radicals
Number of items
Added to your basket.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Disodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate, Peg-8, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Magnesium Chloride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.
- How to use
To be applied in the morning and evening after cleansing, smoothing onto face and neck
Preventing the signs of ageing. As time passes, ageing of the skin in inevitable. However, exposure to UV rays, along with pollution and activities such as smoking, accelerate damage to the skin from free radicals. Free radicals attack and destroy skin cells in a process known as oxidation. The visible signs are lines and wrinkles, brown marks, facial broken veins and loss of firmness to the skin.
Features and benefits of sk:n cream to treat mature and sun damaged skin
- Counters signs of ageing using clinically proven ingredients
- Two complementary peptides stimulate natural hyaluronic acid production and collagen synthesis. This targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A helps regulate cell turnover
- The anti-oxidants fight free radicals that damage the skin over time
Key active ingredients
- Clinically proven peptides — stimulate the natural hyaluronic acid and collagen production within the skin to improve firmness and reduce lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamins C & E - anti-oxidants that protect the skin from free radicals
- Vitamin A — As we age the cell turnover decreases. Vitamin A stimulates this process leading to brighter younger looking skin
- Shea Butter — softens, moisturises and helps regenerate cells
Clinical studies into the clinically proven peptides have shown that products containing it significantly increased:
Based on 1233 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64