sk:n Hydrator for Oily/Blemish Prone Skin
The sk:n Hydrator for Oily/Blemish-Prone Skin provides 24-hour hydration as part of the anti-blemish skincare routine.
Number of items
Added to your basket.
- Botanical Moisturising Agent – creates water supplies and moisturises the upper layer of the skin for 24 hours thereby improving the barrier of the skin. This is highly important for dehydrated, acne-prone skin.
- Marsh Samphire Extract – provides anti-inflammatory effects which help reduce redness and tightness of the skin.
- Boswellia Serrata – obtained from Indian frankincense for its calming, soothing and anti-irritant properties.
- Pro Biotics – works to repair and protect the skin from external aggressions that preserve skin balance and luminosity for a healthy, balanced skin. It has a calming effect on the skin, therefore ideal for acne-prone skin.
- How to use
- Cleanse: with sk:n Vitamin Rich Gel Cleanser for Oily Skin or with sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser for deeper cleansing. Both can be used am and pm.
- Hydrate: with sk:n Hydrator for oily/acne-prone skin after cleansing.
- Treatment: with sk:n Anti-blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed.
- Maintenance: evening application of sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores and help regulate cell turnover.
- Protect: morning application of sk:n Sunscreen SPF 30 to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Features and Benefits:
- Soothes and hydrates the skin as part of an anti-blemish skincare routine
- Provides 24-hour hydration and protection for the skin without causing congestion
- Anti-inflammatory properties to help calm and soothe the skin and reduce redness
- Anti-bacterial lotion that provides relief to dehydrated, tight skin
- Soothes the skin and improves its texture
Based on 1177 reviews
See some of the reviews here.
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. GB 245 9495 64