sk:n Maintainance Serum 30ml
Blemish-prone skin. Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Key features and benefits of sk:n maintenance serum
- The Malic and Mandelic acids gently exfoliate the skin
- less blocked pores
- Peptide refines, brightens and hydrates the skin
- Helps clear pores, fade discoloration, and diminish the appearance of enlarged pores, lines, and imperfections.
- A unique and effective product which will not cause irritation
Key active ingredients
- Clinically proven peptide — an exclusive peptide that reduces acne causing bacteria and inflammation
- Malic Acid — an alpha hydroxyl acid that is a gentle exfoliator and also provides nutrients to the skin.
- Mandelic Acid — an alpha hydroxy acid that provides antibacterial action. Especially good in the treatment of adult acne.
Clinical studies have shown that the unique peptide reduces the number of spots by up to 65% in 14 days
How to use
Apply a small amount in the morning to cleansed and exfoliated skin over the affected area. If the T zone is very oily you can also apply at night as required. A mild tingling sensation, lasting less than one minute, may be experienced upon application during the first few weeks of treatment as the skin becomes accustom to the deep penetrating action. If irritation or excessive flaky peeling occurs, decrease the frequency of application of the Serum or, discontinue use. Regime for oily and acne-prone skin, To get the best results we recommend following this regime:, Step 1 — Cleanse and Hydrate. For oily skin uses the sk:n Vitamin Rich Cleanser for, oily skin. For mild moderate acne we recommend the sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser, for oily skin. Both can be used am and pm. After cleansing use the sk:n Skin, Hydrator. Step 2 — Treatment. Use the sk:n Maintenance Serum when spots are under control, but supplement with the sk:n Blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed. Step 3 — Pore Refining. Apply the sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores, and regulate the cell turnover.
Aqua (Water), Mandelic Acid, Malic Acid, Peg-8/SMDI Copolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium AcryloyldmethylTaurate Copolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Isohexadecane, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Algae Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris (Mugwort) Extract, AloeBarbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ubiquinone, Oligopeptide-10, Polysorbate-60, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA
What our customers think…
No one has written a review for this product yet. Why not be the first to add one?