sk:n Intense Spot Lotion 15ml
Blemish-prone skin. Suffering from spots, outbreaks and oily blemish-prone skin is common. Acne is a disease of the skin and can cause the sufferer great distress, trauma and anxiety. Under the effects of hormones called androgens, the sebaceous glands increase in volume and secrete more sebum (oil). In addition, cell turnover increases resulting in thicker skin and blocked pores. The oil that normally lubricates the skin gets trapped in blocked oil ducts. This results in pimples, blackheads, whiteheads, papules and pustules on the surface of the skin and deeper skin lesions called cysts.
Features and benefits of sk:n intense spot lotion
- Rapidly reduces the size and redness of spots
- Relief for acne-prone skin at initial and inflamed stages
- Unique peptide that reduces the bacteria associated with acne
- Reduces redness and inflammation by slowing oil production and reducing acne bacteria
- A unique and effective product which will not cause irritation — ideal for sensitive skin
- Pocket sized to carry and use during the day
Key active ingredients
- Clinically proven peptide - exclusive peptide that reduces acne causing bacteria and inflammation. Clinically proven to work in 14 days
- Salicylic acid — dissolves oil and debris that clog pores — thereby opening up the infected pores to allow oxygen in.
The ingredients combine to help control the initial and acute stages of mild to moderate acne. These ingredients reduce the symptoms of acne prone skin, slowing oil production, controlling acne bacteria, helping to reduce redness and inflammation. Ideal for traumatised, acne prone skin
How to use
Cleanse or exfoliate the skin in the morning and then spread a small amount of the lotion over the, affected areas. If the T zone is very oily it can also be used at night. (Due to the salicylic content at, 1.0% it is not to be used by children under 3). Regime for oily and acne-prone skin, To get the best results we recommend following this regime:, Step 1 — Cleanse and Hydrate. For oily skin uses the sk:n Vitamin Rich Cleanser for, oily skin. For mild moderate acne we recommend the sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser, for oily skin. Both can be used am and pm. After cleansing use the sk:n Skin, Hydrator. Step 2 — Treatment. Use the sk:n Maintenance Serum when spots are under control, but supplement with the sk:n Blemish Control Lotion when spots are inflamed. Step 3 — Pore Refining. Apply the sk:n Pore Refining Lotion to clear blocked pores, and regulate the cell turnover.
Aqua (Water), SD Alcohol 40-B, Glycolic Acid, Methyl Gluceth-10, Polyquaternium-37, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BoswelliaSerrata Gum, Panthenol, Glycerin, Allantoin, GlycyrrhizaGlabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Bisabolol, Tetrahydrodiferuloylmethane, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oligopeptide-10, Lauryl Glucoside, Phenoxyethanol
What our customers think…
No one has written a review for this product yet. Why not be the first to add one?