sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser - all skin types 200ml
sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser for all Skin Types is a gentle creamy cleanser, containing glycolic acid and glycerine to remove dead skin cells, clear pores, moisturise and rejuvenate the skin.
Number of items
NOW - £20.25
Added to your basket.
£27.00 25% OFF
Clinical studies on the effectiveness of AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) of which glycolic acid is one, have shown:
- Glycolic Acid – an alpha hydroxy acid with a peeling action to remove dead skin cells, clear pores and improve the overall look and feel of the skin.
- Glycerine – widely used in skincare for its renowned moisturising properties.
- They accelerate the body’s natural exfoliation process.
- They stimulate the production of collagen.
- This is especially important for oily and acne-prone skin as AHAs help eliminate trapped oil and dirt that create acne.
- How to use
Best used in the evening by massaging a small amount into the face, then rinsing with water. Take care to avoid the eyes. However, if there is contact with the eyes then rinse them immediately with water.
Not to be used on inflamed, irritated skin, particularly after sun exposure. Due to the exfoliating nature of glycolic acid, it is possible a temporary tingling sensation might be experienced upon application.
Exfoliation is the technique of removing the top layer of mostly dead, epidermal cells on the outer surface of the skin to expose fresher brighter skin. It leaves the skin in perfect condition to maximise the effects of follow-on products.
While sk:n Facial Exfoliating Cleanser for all Skin Types is suitable for all, it is particularly important for people with excessively oily skin as exfoliation can be helpful in temporarily reducing the amount of oil on the skin.
Features & benefits
- Gives a fresher, brighter look to the skin by removing dead skin cells
- Refines thicker skin
- Softens lines and wrinkles
- Lightens some dark marks
- Skin is left in perfect condition to maximise the effects of follow-on products
sk:n Head Office, 34 Harborne Road, Edgebaston, Birmingham, B15 3AA
Registered in England No. 2545572. VAT No. 819407518